Friday, March 15, 2013

Bye Bye BLEMISH!!!

I never really had acne issues all my life until last month, I dont know was it some sort of reaction or acne due to which I had few blemish and spots all over my face, I was worried to death,
but Then Artistry came to my rescue
I didn't know that they had an antibacterial treatment just for $18 which is specially meant for treating  blemishes....
Within two nights my face was back to normal,


Comes in a tiny Pack
Easy to carry around


Apply thin layer
 on the affected area
Twice a day



This targeted treatment fights blemishes on the spot and discourages breakouts from resurfacing. A powerhouse of ingredients – salicylic acid, acerola cherry, and oregano – work together, reducing acne, absorbing oil, and refreshing skin so all that stands out is your blemish-free complexion.


To Know More, CLICK HERE





No comments:

Post a Comment